Exciting news. . .

Bookcover-blogI’ve honestly been blown away by the reaction to my new eBook – The Creative Mumpreneur.  I’ve had loads of feedback. . . wonderfully good feedback that has filled me with joy. It’s lovely to see my creative friends inspired and enthusiastically pursuing their creative business dreams. 

Sadly, I also received a few emails from disappointed mummies who are just starting out and can’t find the funds to buy the book. This inturn makes me immensely sad because they are exactly who I wrote the book for.

What to do?

Well it’s simple. . .  find a cheaper way to do it. . . and I have.

My eBook The Creative Mumpreneur is now available as an instant download from e-junkie. . . but here’s the best part – not only can you purchase and download instantly, but the price is now reduced to $19.99

Everything else is still the same. . . you purchase it from my website here and a link will take you directly to the e-junkie shopping cart and e-Book download.

Would you like to read some of the fabulous reviews before you buy? Check out these links here, here, here and  here.

But wait, there’s more exciting news. . .

If you enjoyed reading my eBook The Creative Mumpreneur  and would like to earn a little extra cash, I’m setting up an an affiliate program where you can earn 30% for every sale that comes through your code – how easy is that!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I’ll be back tomorrow to share some thrifty up-cycling of the shabbilicious kind.

Hugs ~ Kerryanne